Commercial Auto Insurance
Your best chance for finding quality coverage from a quality insurance company is to talk with an independent agent. We will search for the best price. We will help you understand your coverage, and we will guide you through the claims process if your drivers ever have an accident. We are ready to work for you.
Call (386) 752-8660 or Message Us to learn more.
Information you will need:
- Copy of your current policy.
- Schedule of drivers: name, date of birth, driver license number
- Schedule of vehicles: year, make, model, gross weight, how vehicles are used and radius of operation.
- Claims report (if any) from current insurance company.
- Driver Selection – if you check motor vehicle reports prior to hiring your drivers, clean MVRs can reduce premium.
- Driver Ages – if the majority of your drivers are in the 35 to 65 age range, you are in the “sweet spot” for premium discounts.
- Continuous coverage – some companies offer discounts for businesses who avoid lapse in coverage.
- Class discount – does your agent have your business classified correctly? If no, you could be paying too much.
- Claims Experience – does your claims report contain errors? We help our customers avoid excessive premium due to errors on claims reports.