teenSMART Driver Education
Research shows that newly licensed teenage drivers who complete a quality driver education course or maintain good grades (3.0 or better) cause fewer vehicle accidents than other teens. In fact, teen drivers who complete the teenSMART driver education course are involved in 30% fewer collisions and sustain 50% fewer injuries than their peers. Driver education premium discounts average 5% to 10% depending upon the insurance company.
To help our customers with young drivers save money and foster safer driving habits, we reimburse the fees to parents of teens who complete the teenSMART driver education course.
5 steps to savings…
- Register your new unrestricted teen driver, and get a Student ID at teenSMART.
- Download the training app to your computer.
- Spend the estimated 4-5 hours on computer training and 3 hours of on the road training.
- Take the test and print your certificate.
- Provide a copy of the certificate to us for reimbursement. We will then apply the driver education discount (if offered by your company) to your auto insurance policy.
Notice: Promotion is limited to individuals and families who purchase their auto insurance through The Wheeler Agency, Inc.