Florida Law requires most employers to provide workers compensation coverage for employees. "Worker Comp" provides payment for unlimited medical expenses, a percentage of lost wages and a death benefit. While coverage and rates are identical from company to company, service varies substantially. Our goal is to help you choose a program that minimizes your time spent on paperwork.
Just Workers Compensation
If you process payroll in-house and are satisfied with your workflows, we can provide workers compensation insurance for you from a top notch insurance company like Liberty Mutual, AmTrust, Hartford or Summit.
- We will help you apply for officer exemptions
- We will help you with your end of the year payroll audit
- We will help you earn drug free and safe workplace discounts.
- We will guide you through the claims process if you suffer an employee illness or injury.
Workers Comp + Payroll Services
If you are not satisfied with your existing payroll service or you would like to discuss moving your in-house payroll processing to an outside service provider, we can help you coordinate your insurance and payroll services to save you time and money. We will:
- Integrate your insurance and payroll services
- Complete your end of year payroll audit for you.
- Help you avoid end of the year audit charges.
- File and pay your payroll taxes for you.